Monday, February 1, 2010

35 Weeks

Today I had a doctors appointment, and it went well. Baby's heart beat sounds stronger then then before, but it's becasue he's big too. I had gone to the hospital on saturday evening becasue I hadn't felt the baby move for a while, and I thought I was having contractions. I'm almost 35 weeks and they said I was fine. They told only reason they said I couldn't feel the baby move, the only reason they can come up with, is that the baby is facing my intestines and since there are no nerve ending around there I couldn't feel him. I wasn't having contractions, so they let me go home. Today at the appointment everything went fine, I go back in two weeks and after that every week. Then they start doing internals. Yay, how exciting. I can not wait until by baby boy is here, though.

No comments: