Sunday, August 30, 2009

feeling like crap

So the past few days I've been feeling really sick. I'm just entering my second trimester and I've been really down. Today I took the whole day to myself and rested. Feeling a lot better. My fiance and I are really excited and so is everyone in our families. We hope everything goes great and this sickness goes away fast. I'm a sophmore at a local community college majoring in culinary arts. My fiance just works all the time. Any one interested in sharing or just talking I'm open to any discussion.

1 comment:

Angie Aufmann said...

I did hear you were pregnant! Congratulations! I am happy for you and happy to hear that you are excited about it. Going into this and having an outlook like that is amazing. My sister is about as far along as you are. I think she might be a little further. Believe me, she is very emotional and will cry if I tell her that her eyebrows are too thick. Just try to relax and take it one day at a time. You'll do fine in school. Just dont give up on anything.
Again Congratulations, when's your due date? To know that I've known you since middle school and now you're having a baby! Crazy, were all grown up!